The adventurer was able to rest and now has a choice to stay and shop or head back out on the road.
I used another Thinglink. This shopping method has worked really well. I had to find another shop image though. I also had to create a second form since I’ve added items to the store.The ThingLink above is for you to browse, but I took off the Google Form. Here is what the form looks like:
There are some repeat items from the first shop and I added several more. Here is a description of each item:
- Elixir of Leisure – 10 minutes of free time at the end of class.
- Potion of Passing – Gain XP back for any failed encounter.
- Scroll of Increase – Double XP for any encounter.
- Rod of Reduction – Teacher eliminates two of four choices on test question.
- Quill of Correctness – Get credit back for a missed quiz question.
- Ring of Resistance – Skip one Imagine Math lesson.
- Potion of Healing – Allows you to revise 10% of a test if initial test grade was above 70%.
- Staff of Strength – Triple XP for any encounter.
- Gem of Bewitchment – Forces instructor to tell entire class answer to one quiz question.
- Ring of Refreshment – Forces instructor to bring donuts for entire class.
The adventurer will then be back on the road and headed to another Garrison.